November 22, 2013, is the 50th anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and today's episode looks at one of the (many) ongoing unknowns in the case - the identity of a witness who came to be known as the babushka lady. Only one person has ever come forward with the claim of being the babushka lady, but her story isn't entirely consistent.
For further reading: Who killed JFK?
Episode link: Babushka Lady
- CNN Library. "John F. Kennedy Assassination Fast facts." CNN. Update July 4, 2013. http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/28/us/john-f-kennedy-assassination-fast-facts/
- "John F. Kennedy's Assassination Leaves a Legacy of Suspicion." ABC News. http://abcnews.go.com/images/pdf/937a1JFKAssassination.pdf
- James, Gary. "Beverly Oliver ('The Babushka Lady') Interview." The Harbinger. May 26, 1998. http://www.theharbinger.org/xvi/980526/james.html
- Morrow, Frank. "Episode 010: Gary Shaw and the Kennedy Assassination." Alternative Views. Alternative Information Network. 1979. Accessed via Internet Archive. https://archive.org/details/AV_010-GARY_SHAW_and_THE_KENNEDY_ASSASSINATION
- Posner, Gerald. "Case Closed." Anchor Books. 2003. (Reissue edition.)
- Shaw, J. Gary and Larry Ray Harris. "Cover-Up: The Governmental Conspiracy to Conceal the Facts About the Public Execution of John Kennedy." Thomas Investigative Publications, Inc. Second edition. 1992.
- United States of America Assassination Records Review Board: Public Hearing. Washington, D.C.: United States Government Printing Office. Nov. 18, 1994. Accessed via Mary Ferrell Foundation. http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=145536